My second fic for the year also turns out to be for Pitch Perfect. Primarily. It crosses over with D.E.B.S., Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Doctor Who and Lost Girl. It can reasonably be labeled "crackfic".
- 1: So that's that, then
- 2: I am no longer a technician
- 3: Wow
- 4: Review(ish): "Bound" (2015)
- 5: Morning on the train
- 6: Very brief Penny/Amy scene
- 7: FIC: In Vino Veritas (Big Bang Theory, Penny/Amy, PG13, 4600 words)
- 8: Leverage S3E3: "The Inside Job"
- 9: Series-watching
- 10: FIC: Distractions (Smallville/Chuck/The Good Wife, 17000 words, NC-17)
- Base style: Librarian's Dream by
- Theme: Bit Warmer by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags